Macrofit Banana Pudding
December 2, 2022
The classic holiday dish with half the calories.
Banana pudding is always a hit at our family gatherings, but it was time to take this classic dish and make it a bit more guilt free. Banana pudding is typically 430 calories per serving, but this lightened version comes in at just 200 calories per serving! Most importantly, it's not missing any of the taste with those calories! By making a few swaps and changing the amounts of the ingredients that are used in this dish, we were able to shave 2,400 calories off of this dish!
3/4 cup 2% Greek Yogurt (Fage)
2 cup Original Whipped Topping (Cool
1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
4 oz 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
3 oz Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
50 Wafers (Nilla)
4 cups Skim Milk
1. Combine 3oz vanilla sugar free pudding mix with 4 cups of skim
milk and mix well. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
2. In a separate bowl, combine 4oz 1/3 fat cream cheese and 1/4
cup condensed milk and mix until smooth. Once smooth, mix in 2
cups of whipped cream and 3/4 cup Fage 2% Greek yogurt.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture into pudding mixture and stir until
4. Layer a 13x9 dish with 20 wafers and 1 thinly sliced banana and
pour in half the pudding mixture.
5. Repeat laying 20 wafers and 1 thinly sliced banana on top of
pudding in dish. Then pour the other half of the pudding mixture on
6. Crumble remaining 10 wafers and sprinkle on top of pudding.
Allow dish to chill in the refrigerator until it is ready to serve.
1 serving = about 140g of banana pudding (or 1/12 of dish)
Macro Points: 20.1